In Apres Moi LeDeluge Genevieve was resurrected along with Tunde and Bastianna by Celeste.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Channeling - The act of channeling or drawing other forms of energy and power by focusing on celestial events.
- Conjuration - The act of calling, commanding, or summoning an element, object, person, or spirit already in existence.
- Elemental Control- The act of controlling and manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather.
- Mind Control - The act of controlling and manipulating the minds of humans. (Similar to Compulsion)
- Mind Stunning - The act of bemusing and rendering someone unconscious.
- Pain Infliction - The act of creating and inflicting excruciating pain upon another person, especially vampires.
- Precognition - The act of foreseeing future events and happenings.
- Spell Casting - The act of changing and controlling events by magical influence.
- Telekinesis - The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons.
- Witches Brew - The act of brewing and concocting supernatural elixirs and potions that contain mystical properties.
The name Geneviève is of uncertain origin, however it’s generally thought to be Celtic, meaning “of the race of women,” “women of the people,” or “mother of the race,” derived from the French Geneviève “white wave”, which in turn comes from the Late Latin Genovefa. It began to be used in Britain in the 19th century.
- Genevieve has a youthful appearance but the fact that she is returning to New Orleans and knew Marcel and Rebekah when she was there before, puts her at 100 years old at least.